Official Trailer | Where Else To Begin Than Snook!

 Guten Tag,

I hope everyone is having a splendid day!

If you're one of the unfortunate souls who clicked on this blog, you can always turn back now while you still have the chance. But if you would rather learn some embarrassing stories about me, then stay tuned, you're in luck! Cause where else is there to begin than Snook?

"Now Will, what the heck is a Snook?" - You, the reader, just now.

That's an amazing question, you! Snook (pronounced like Snoop but with a 'k') is a film company that I started with the help of my friends Squeeze and Jalan that's based on an inside joke. The joke is that whenever somebody connects their arms like this...



You put your arm through the open area and say "Snook"

That's it. That's the whole joke. I came up with this when I was in middle school and did it with my boy scout troop but it died off. I decided to start it back up in drama club where it became a big hit. People even get agitated over it, I love it!

We decided to use that name when we invented the company. At Snook Studios, we create our own short films and are even in the process of making a feature-length film. All of these can be found on the 'Par Hills TV' YouTube page. Go into the playlists tab and click on the 'Snook Studios' playlist. Voila! Here's the channel: Par Hills TV

I also plan on continuing this film company in college and into my life as an aspiring filmmaker. But before then, we have to go over how I made it to that checkpoint. Which is why you're here today reading...

Sling To The Top.

To any none A/V Tech Crew Member, this just sounds like a fun title but to us, it's a dumb nerd pun. Sling Studio - which has no correlation to Snook Studios - is a portable live streaming system. During Covid, almost everything we streamed, we used Sling to help us in that process. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=sling+studio&sxsrf=ALiCzsbB94W3H72S1c5gXs55vwyWd-zjFQ:1664249453945&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiZi5SshLT6AhXvFmIAHWAOC-gQ_AUoBHoECAIQBg&biw=1440&bih=718&dpr=1#imgrc=6x5fhc3ptKjM2M

This thing was our child. Clearly adopted though.

Snook soon became the head of the TV Production Program and now here we are, currently in that reign. Some may say that I'm the true King William.

Now that I've filled you all in and thoroughly drifted my thoughts, let me reel us back in. Where else to begin than Snook?

I had to ask Ellen - The best mom in the entire world - if it was than or then for that sentence.

Anyways, I drifted again. Snook Studios is my baby. I have put countless hours into writing the scripts, connecting all of the plots and characters, editing the films, and making sure that the actors can film on certain days. Being a director is not an easy task and that's why I love it. So much to do with such little time, it brings out the best in me and by the transitive property, the best in others. 

And if I never met the others, I don't think Snook Studios would be as amazing as it is today. But how did we make it to this point? I guess you'll just have to wait until next time when we start at the beginning of...

Freshman Year. 

Jeez, saying that sentence makes me feel old. I don't like this.

I know this wasn't the most thrilling blog but the framework and background had to get told one way or another.

Thank you all for reading and remember,

Don't get snooked,
Will Not Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 4: I Don't Want To Be In The Room Where It Happened

Episode 2: New Year, New Me