Episode 3: A Bundle Of Thoughts

 

Guten Tag,

I hope everyone is having a splendid day!

We left off the last episode by saying

"Next episode, I'll either progress my life plot or take a break and just talk about my current life. There's a whole bunch of projects I got going on."

And now here we are. A month later and the projects only grew in quantity. I have been pretty mentally exhausted recently so my thoughts are all over the place so this is probably what this blog will be.

But first, let me fill you in on what has happened since the last post.

For starters, Episodes 1 and 2 for (un)Holy Matrimony came out and I couldn't be happier with them. Then we filmed Episode 3 and while editing, I realized that the footage was corrupted and we couldn't use it so I have to discard the episode and that flipping hurt. But it tis okay, we shall persevere. Dilly Dilly.

I also have finished another script and am filming it today (the day I wrote this) which will be published on both the school page and my personal one.
 


I'm currently writing another film that I'm very tempted to submit to a professional film festival but if I want to, I can't post it prior to either my acceptance or denial. 

I also have a feature-length film in development right now and it's going to be amazing, I already know it. I might even be able to get an actual Hollywood actor in the film. I won't say who but they were in a film with a super underground director named Tim Burton. Nothing crazy.

Best Tim Burton Movies That You Can Enjoy Watching During Halloween | The  Universities at Shady Grove (USG)

I also am working with a close friend, Brian Wheelock, who is also in the film industry and we've been helping each other out immensely. He is currently working on a show with someone in LA but I can't disclose any information at the time. My lips are sealed.

The moral of the story, my brain is constantly thinking of a new film that I can make or at least write a script for. Most people find it annoying because in my head, everything is organized but when I try to explain everything to people, they look at me like I have four heads. 

That hurt to say but at least I got my one cliche out of the way.

 Another thing I did since the last post was make my own official website.


*Insert fireworks*

$3.2M in Damage from California Fireworks Explosion


This took longer than I wanted it to but it's finally done and out there. I can now submit all my college applications and hope for the best in the film world.

Small shameless plug for (un)Holy Matrimony. The sitcom that I'm writing that will go on until the end of the year. Make sure to give it a watch. 2 episodes are out already with more to come! 

Now back to the regularly scheduled program:

I actually don't remember what we were talking about. I'm trying so hard to concentrate on my ideas but my brain is all over the place. 

OH, ANOTHER PLUG for the 2023 Lip Dub which I am filming and editing with the help of the rest of the TV Prod Production Team. If you are in any clubs, make sure to show up and have fun, it will be worth it, trust me. This is going to be the best Lip Dub since sliced bread-

Crap. Sorry.

That's the second cliche of this episode and I'm only allowed one. Hold on.

Ahem.

If you are in any clubs, make sure to show up and have fun, it will be worth it, trust me. This is going to be the best Lip Dub hands down-

Is that another cliche or just a commonly used expression? Well, it'll due for now. 

I think this is a good spot to end since it's derailed quite a bit. Thank you all for reading this (if anyone actually does) and stay tuned for the next episode where I will be back on track with where we left off last time with sophomore year. 

I will leave you all this episode with a little sneak peek at my next script to be filmed...

Who Nose How To Play Uno

KASEY stares at TONY.
KASEY
And if you win?
TONY GARAMELLA
Oh, I almost forgot, I get ya nose.
KASEY
Excuse me?
TONY GARAMELLA
Ya heard me, I getcha nose.
KASEY
Um, okay. That's fine with me.
(To body guard)
Deal us in.
BODY GUARD 1 takes out a pack of uno cards and starts dealing out 7 cards each.
TONY GARAMELLA
Are ya ready?
KASEY
I was born ready.
(To body guard)
Flip the card.
BODY GUARD 1 flips the card...

Stay tuned for that film which will have four characters all played by me :)

Thank you all so much for reading and hopefully you'll be back for episode 4.

Until then,

Don't get snooked,
Will Not Bill


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 4: I Don't Want To Be In The Room Where It Happened

Episode 2: New Year, New Me

Official Trailer | Where Else To Begin Than Snook!